pinrerecol Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Gracefield Incident Full Movie In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In Gracefield, three couples are spending a long weekend in a luxurious cabin when suddenly an uninvited guest in the form of a meteorite, comes crashing the party…
Yet another found footage/group of friends in an isolated cabin beset by aliens movie; this time trying to justify everything being filmed by, believe it or not, having one of the characters insert a camera into a fake eye which, inexplicably includes a red recording light shining out of the lens ala the Terminator (the record light, even in micro cameras, is NOT in front of the lens and we won't even talk about the potentials for tissue irritation from inserting a home made fake eye - with red yarn for veins - into a soft tissue socket). Oh yes, and the aliens also make everyone's phone magically record for no reason - they must want to make sure they leave some proof of their visitation behind. But the upshot is that it wastes its thin premise with too much running around in the woods yelling about how they shouldn't be running around in the woods yelling; with three male actors whose deficienciesthespians become more and more apparent the more agitated their characters get; repetitious and clunky dialogue (of the obvious and overt type - characters saying aloud what their responses are or the main guy constantly reiterating "I'm not losing anyone else" because, see, his wife lost their unborn baby in the same accident he lost his eye - which in Screenwriting for Dummies fashion had to immediately follow him saying something like "I'm just happy the baby will be healthy"); and last, but not least, all of the inconsistent alien behavior and random powers and attributesif they spring from the collected history of ALL movie aliens and NOT a specific species or technologically developed society (and this includes a spaceship design inspired (or just poorly copied from) Close Encounters. I wish filmmakers would think these things through with intelligence and creativity instead of throwing everything against the wall and settling for anything that sticks. I appreciate the constraints of low budget film-making but, in the end, there's still no excuse for stupid.
I created a profile purely to rate this filmterrible. Like, truly awful. If I could go back in time and punch myself in the dick for ever wanting to see this film, I would. The acting is terrible but I can see the story working in some way. if it wasn't in this film. do yourself a favour and watch something else.
The acting isn’t terrible, though the script at times makes the players seem that way.

Without a Sound full movie downloadHighlander II: The Quickening full movie download in hindiCybersix movie in tamil dubbed downloadEnd Run full movie free download2nd Annual Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic: Round One - Part Four tamil dubbed movie downloadUn sens a la vie telugu full movie downloadResident Evil: The Final Chapter song free downloadEpisode 1.5 song free downloadDuo she malayalam movie downloadthe Dead Drop Love full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by pinrerecol
Please log in to post a reply.