pinrerecol Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Free Download Samurai Pizza Cats

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The feline staff of a pizza joint fight crimesuperheroes when called for.
The pizza-delivery service Samurai Pizza Cats are also young samurai crime-fighters in their spare time, ready to spring into action from their headquarters above the pizza parlour whenever someone is in trouble. Protecting their myopic Princess and the city from forces led by The Big Cheese, they get into hilarious, action-packed scrapes, but always come out on top, mainly because the baddies are more incompetent than nefarious.
Samurai Pizza Cats was originally made by Tatsunoko Studios in Japan"Cat Ninden Teyande". Saban bought the rights to dub the show, and has made English, French, German, Spanish, and Hebrew dubs. The dubbed version, "Samurai Pizza Cats" was produced by Andy Thomas, who had new stories written to match the animation. This was very well done (in fact the lip synic is often better, since the writers matched the dialoge to the mouth movements) and resulted in a very funny show. Although Saban marketed the show for children, the show has humour that can be enjoyed by all ages. Most fans of the show are actually teens and young adults. The show features heroic cats in armor (who also run a pizza shop), a villain who enjoys cross-dressing, ninja crows who build giant robots, and a sarcastic narrator. If it's ever on where you live, don't be put off by Saban's dumb ads, it's actually a very fun show for kids or adults.
Warning: The following contains spoilers; if you haven't seen this show, you might want to before reading this review. Samurai Pizza Cats is a concept so ridiculous, it gives Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles a run for their money. In this show, 3 anthropomorphic cats in samurai armor protect the city of Tokyo from a dastardly villain while at the same time, they deliver pizza to the local citizens. This show came out in the early 90s and I can see why I've never seen reruns of this show on Kids WB. Now I'm all for obscure concepts, but in the end, it's the execution that matters most; the way this show was executed is-to put this nicely-bad. It's not terrible like Pig Goat Banana Cricket or Rick and Morty, but it's really notgoodlet's say Captain Planet or Doug. Let talk about the first episode, Stop Dragon My Cat Around. The theme song alone convinced me that this was going to be a dumb show;if that wasn't bad enough, the characters break the 4th wall all the time. I typically don't mind 4th wall jokes, but unlike Ed, Edd, n Eddy and Chowder, this show breaks the 4th wall constantly; like almost every time a character speaks, it's to remind the audience that they know they're in a cartoon. If you're doing 4th wall jokes once in a while, that's find, but when you do it every time you're characters talk, it's takenan insult to the audience's intelligence. After the theme song, the narrator gives us exposition and introduces us to the Samurai Pizza Cats (more on them later). Two of them deliver a pizza to a girl one of them likes and the other just wanted to get the job done and after that pointless scene we're introduced to our villains: a dastardly yellow rat and flock of ravens that do his bidding who in this episode use a metallic dragon to terrorize the city of Tokyo because potatoes. The SPCs are called in to save they day, there's a rather sub-par action scene (even by 90s animation standards) and the episode ends on a joke. Let's talk characters; apart from the main three and the villain, none of the characters are memorable. I will say Polly is may favorite those she's barely in the episode. Speedy and Luigi are the goofballs that always bicker with one another over the stupidest of reasons but their slapstick is the funniest part of the episode. The villain, Big Cheese, is your stereotypical villain who has his henchmen do the dirty work and no one seems to notice that he's the villain despite his see through lies. The action was really lacking and had it been better, this show could've been worth watching. As it is, it's a pass at best; while it's better then We Bare Bears, it's not really a memorable show and I can see why it faded into obscurity.

Download Above and Beyond full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Dead or Alive download movie freeDownload hindi movie G.I. Joe: Arise, Serpentor, Arise!The Green Hornet 720p moviesDaniel Makes Sure That He Is on Emily's Side in Her Time of Need hd mp4 downloadNeogenic Nightmare Chapter 2: Battle of the Insidious Six full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDrive full movie downloadThe Punisher full movie hd 1080p download kickass moviehindi Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 12: Ravages of Time free downloadRefugio full movie in hindi download

last edited 215 weeks ago by pinrerecol
Please log in to post a reply.